Camas, WA — The team at Tommy O’s at the Camas Hotel invites you to ring in the New Year with some delicious brunch options — available this weekend only.
For two days, Friday Jan 1st and Saturday Jan 2nd, from 10 am-2 pm, Tommy O’s is offering six dishes, and four speciality drinks to help you celebrate 2021.
Here’s what they are offering:
- Huevos Rancheros — Crispy tortillas layered with black beans, cheddar cheese, and rancheros sauce, topped with two eggs and finished with pico de gallo and sour cream.
- Loco Moco — Hamburger patty, fried onions and steamed rice, smothered in brown gravy and topped with two eggs.
- Veggie Scramble — three eggs scrambled with pepper, onion, and spinach. Served with your choice of steamed rice, hash browns, or breakfast potatoes.
- Big Island Scramble — three eggs scrambled with pepper, onion, spinach, and Kalua Pork. Served with your choice of steamed rice, hash browns, or breakfast potatoes.
- Hash House — (Featured image with kalua pork added) which is hash browns, provolone cheese, sautéed veggies, sour cream, guacamole, and pico de gallo.
- Kim Kam — (Featured image below) Pork belly friend rice topped with sautéed spinach and two eggs finished with teriyaki.
Add Kalua Pork, Spam, breakfast potatoes, hash browns, cheese, sour cream, pico, guacamole, or avocado to any dish!
Speciality drinks include Tropical Mimosas, Lilikoi Margarita, Tommy O’s Mai Tai, and Bloody Mary.
Call 360.833.0115 to preorder.