Camas, WA — The team at Natalia’s Cafe invites you to their Malt Shop Grand Opening event this Friday evening! The city of Camas is blocking off part of 4th Avenue for the festivities, which includes fun from all several merchants, including Juxtaposition, Arktana, Camas Gallery, Caffe Piccolo and many more!
Here’s what will be happening:
• The DJ will start playing music at 4 pm.
• Professional artist Anna Norris will begin her live painting at 4 pm. Guests may purchase $5 raffle tickets to purchase Anna’s painting and at 8 pm Friday a raffle ticket will be drawn to determine the winner of the painting. All proceeds to benefit our local food bank.
• The official malt shop ribbon cutting starts at 5 pm.
• The Hula Hoop contest starts at 6 pm. The winner will receive a gift certificate from Juxtaposition.
• There will be a Pie Eating contest, and the cafe is still seeking volunteers for that.
• There will be an Instagram contest — which is a take your photo in your 50s attire to win a free specialty ice cream — once a month for a year. You need to tag Juxtaposition and Natalia’s Cafe in your posts.
• The Special Grand Opening Menu is $5.99 burgers, fries and a drink; $4.99 hot dogs, fries and a drink; and $2.99 root beer floats
• Kids will receive free mini ice cream cones.
• Juxtaposition will be handing out tokens and kids can get toppings for their ice cream cones.
• There will be many kids photo opportunity!
• A Balloon guy will be making balloons.
Come to downtown Camas this Friday to enjoy the experience! Natalia’s Cafe is located at the corner of 4th Avenue and Dallas St. in Camas.