Camas — The Camas Girls Swim team won Wednesday’s meet against Prairie and Battle Ground at one of their few home meets this season.
Overall team results:
- Camas 171, La Center 38
- Camas 183, Hockinson 42
- Camas 174, Battle Ground 72
- Washougal 125, Prairie 90
- Washougal 121, La Center 40
- Washougal 129, Hockinson 52
Here are the results, by event:
- 200 Medley Relay: Lady Papermaker Paeton Lesser won (2:16.06).
- 200 Free: Bryanna Ungs won the event (2:23.66); Washougal’s Charlota Baker placed second (2:25.35).
- 200 Individual Medley (IM): Paeton Lesser won the event (2:39.5); Mia Kamenko placed second (2:47.89).
- 50 Free: Haley Grotte won the event (28.34); and Ana Janiszewski placed second.
- 100 Fly: Lady Papermaker Bailey Segall won the event (1:11.05); and Jackie Ramsey placed second (1:15.24).
- 100 Free: La Center’s Hailey Grotte won the event (1:02.09); and Ana Janiszewski placed second (1:07.94).
- 400 Free: Charlotte Baker won the event (5:16.04); and Brooke Coen placed second (5:31.28).
- 200 Free Relay: The Washougal girls won this event (2:10.24). Relay members were Ana Janiszewski, Kaylan Schmid, Payton Williams, and Daisey Hall. The Camas relay team placed second (2:10.48).
- 100 Back: Battle Ground’s Jackie Ramsey won the event (1:12.78); and Bailey Segall placed second (1:34.41).
- 100 Breastroke: Bryanna Ungs won the event (1:22.80); and Andrey Hinchcloff placed second (1:34.94).
- 400 Free Relay: Camas won this event (4:24.31). The team comprised Jessica Bretz, Mady Scherwinski, Paeton Lesser, and Bailey Segall.
The girls are half way through the season, and will compete again this Saturday for the Kelso Invitational, which is held at the Kelso High School Pool. The invitational begins at 10 am.
To learn more, visit www.chs.camas.wednet.edu
Swim Team Photo Gallery