VANCOUVER, WA — Killer Burger, a locally-owned restaurant chain offers a simple menu of burgers and fries that come in generous portion sizes. Every burger is 1/3 pound of local grass fed beef, and each customer has nine burgers from which to choose.
Popular selections are the PBPB (Peanut-Butter-Pickle-Bacon)! and Classic Burger. The PBPB! is made with their peanut butter sauce (a customer favorite, and an ingredient that’s generated quite a bit of buzz), pickle, bacon, mayo, grilled onion, and their House sauce. The Classic comes with bacon, American cheese, lettuce, tomato, House sauce, grilled onion, and a pickle. Every burger comes with bacon and bottomless fries.
More Killer Burger Menu Items:
- The Purist Burger: American, Mayo, Ketchup. Bacon on the side (Sold only in it’s pure form)
- Black Molly: Bacon, Philly Steak, Provolone, KB’s Own Brined Chilies, House Sauce, Grilled Onion, & Mayo
- Meathead: Bacon, Two Patties, Cheddar, Grilled Onion, House Sauce
- Fun Guy: Bacon, Mushrooms, Melted Swiss, Smokey House Sauce, Grilled Onion, & Pickle
- The Bender: Bacon, House Sauce, Grilled Onion, Cheddar, Crispy Jalapeños, Sriracha BBQ Sauce
- Jose Mendoza: Bacon, KB’s Own Roasted Green Chilies, Monterey Jack, Smokey House Sauce, Grilled Onion, & Pickle
- Teemah: Bacon, Melted Bleu, Smokey House Sauce, Grilled Onion, & Pickle
- Barnyard: Bacon, Ham, Egg, American, Lettuce, Tomato, Smokey House Sauce, Grilled Onion, & Pickle
We sampled the Teemah, which is really rich, the melted bleu cheese blends in with the meat. You can subtly taste the hot sauce, and the grilled onion isn’t overbearing. The Bender has a mild kick to it, and it blends in with the bacon and the BBQ Sriracha. The Jose Mendoza has a nice flavor with the green roasted chiles and Monterey Jack cheese — it’s not too spicy and has a really good flavor. The smokey house sauce really complements their burgers.
Killer Burger opened it first store in 2010 in the Hollywood District. The Portland-based company has 10 stores throughout Portland metro, with one store in Vancouver, on 164th Street. The restaurant is known for their seared burgers. Instead of cooking the hamburger, they smash the burgers into the grill, giving it a really nice sear on one side. It makes for a very flavorful meal. Try them out! You’ll enjoy it.
To learn more, visit www.killerburger.com