Welcome to our Weekly Food + Dining Guide!
2 Rivers Bar and Grill has released a fantastic new Spring menu! See what new plates they have to offer for a unique dining experience!
- Loaded Fries: Added beer cheese and BBQ sauce.
- Shrimp Cocktail: With homemade cocktail sauce.
- Seared Ahi Salad: Sesame crusted ahi tuna with cucumber, mango and tomato on a bed of mixed greens with wasabi vinaigrette.
- Strawberry Spinach Salad: Candied walnuts, chopped bacon, onions, strawberries, blue cheese crumbles, and tomatoes on a bed of spinach with raspberry vinaigrette.
- Farmer’s Burger: Egg, bacon, ham, with cheddar cheese on a beef patty.
- Hawaiian Teriyaki Burger: Teriyaki, pineapple, ham, and guacamole on a beef patty.
- Serrano Steak Wrap: Grilled steak, sriracha aioli, with cucumber, tomato, avocado, and mixed greens wrapped in a tortilla.
Tuna Melt: Albacore tuna salad with white cheddar, butter leaf lettuce on sourdough. Comes with fries or salad.
- Jerk Chicken: Half a chicken with jerk seasoning, with brussel sprouts and red beans and rice.
- Baby Back Ribs: Half a rack with apple cabbage slaw and fries. House seasoned and barbecue sauce.
- Grilled Halibut with Fruit Salsa: With asparagus and rice, salsa has mangos, strawberry, jalepeno, lime juice and cilantro.
- Horse Radish Crusted Salmon: fresh salmon with panko horseradish crust served with Brussels sprouts and fingerling potatoes.
- USDA Prime New York Steak: With corn salsa, asparagus, and fingerling potatoes.
- Leslie’s Chocolate Torte: Flourless Belgian chocolate cake. Very rich, like fudge.
- Housemade Cheesecake: with orange zest.
Location: 1700 Main Street, Suite 110, Washougal, WA 98671.
Hours: 11-9 Monday-Thursday; 11-midnight Friday and Saturday; Sundays: 11-6
Nuestra Mesa — Downtown Camas
Come enjoy a taco made with homemade blue corn tortillas!
You can now make dining reservations online through our website nuestramesacamas.com as well as through open table! As always, walk ins are welcome. Join us this weekend for amazing tacos and don’t forget to make a reservation to guarantee a table!
Location: 228 NE 4th Avenue, in Downtown Camas
Hours: Monday-Thursday, 11:30 am-9 pm; Friday + Saturday, 11:30 am-10 pm; Closed Sundays.
The Hammond Kitchen & Craft Bar — Camas
The Hammond recently released a lighter Spring menu, filled with rich color and flavor, which includes the following:
- The Fresh King Salmon Filet: Wood grilled with tri citrus dill butter, five grain blend, and seared Brussel sprouts.
- Two New Pizzas: Spring Vegetables with EVOO, roasted garlic, fresh herbs, and gruyere cheese. And, Prosciutto with EVOO, spinach, chevre, mozzarella, Parmesan, shallot gastrique.
- Mary’s Roasted Chicken Half: With Peruvian marinade, pan sauce, mashed potatoes, spring asparagus.
- Seared Brussel Sprouts: With olive oil, white balsamic reduction, lemon aioli, spicy mama lil’s peppers, and roasted almonds.
- Greek Lamb Kabobs: With aegean marinade, wood grilled, bell pepper, onion, tabouli salad, tzatziki sauce.
- Sesame Ginger Chicken: Rotisserie chicken, mint, cilantro, yakisoba noodles, seasonal veggies, toasted almond, wonton crisps, orange, sesame, ginger dressing.
- Key Lime Pie: With graham/walnut crust, and lime whipped cream.
- Rocky Road Pot Au Creme: With marshmallows, salted almonds, and whipped cream.
Location: 4857 NW Lake Road, #200, Camas, WA 98607.
Hours: Monday-Thursday, 11:00 am-9 pm; Friday, 11:00 am-10 pm; Saturday, 10:30 am-10 pm; Sunday, 10:30-10 pm; Social Hour, Monday-Friday 3-6 pm, plus Saturday + Sunday, 3-6 pm
Caffe piccolo — Downtown Camas
Come try a Fluffy Bunny Mocha this week at Caffe Piccolo!
For breakfast or brunch, we have delicious breakfast sandwiches and panini’s. Come to relax, unwind, or open your laptop and have a remote office. People love to meet her socially or for casual business meetings. We’d love to see you.
Location: 400 NE 4th Avenue, Camas, WA, at the corner of Fourth & Cedar
Hours: Open Monday – Friday 7 am – 5 pm, Saturday 8 am – 4 pm, Sunday 9 am – 3 pm
Grains of Wrath — Downtown Camas
NW-Style IPA vs. NE-Style IPA
When two breweries can’t decide whether to collaborate on a hazy IPA or a clear IPA, there’s only one solution. Brew both. Grains of Wrath and Trap Door Brewing are excited to team up with ZZoom Media to offer two collaboration IPAs following a very similar recipe in the grains and hops. This release features a unique pair of newspaper-wrapped cans – grab both the TD and GOW can to get the full story. One hazy. One clear. Tip a few with us on April 6th at either brewery and pick up a 4-pack of the limited cans.
Also come see what’s happening for lunch or dinner. Grains of Wrath has some great dining options.
Hours: Monday-Thursday, 11 am-10 pm; Friday-Saturday, 11 am-12 am; Sunday, 11 am-9 pm; Happy hour is 3-6 weekdays.
Location: 230 NE 5th Ave. Camas, WA 98607
A BEER at a Time — Downtown Camas
We are featuring a delicious Herbivore veggie pizza on a gluten free crust! This pie is loaded with all the vegetable favorites and will not disappoint. Come in see what other fun plates and drinks we have to offer for nice evening or dining time.
51 BEERS ON TAP + 4 WINES/5 HARD CIDERS — And now serving Spirts.
Location: 216 NE 3rd Ave,Camas Washington 98607
Hours: Sunday-Monday 11:30 am – 9 pm; Tuesday – Thursday 11:30 am – 10 pm; Friday and Saturday 11:30 am – 11:30 pm.
Natalia’s Cafe — Downtown Camas
Natalia’s Cafe is the corner cafe that serves American comfort food for breakfast and lunch in the heart of historic Downtown Camas. Looking for a traditional pancake breakfast with eggs, bacon and sausage? Craving French toast, waffles, or crepes? Want your bacon fix? Or a large, fill-your-tummy club sandwich? Then Natalia’s Cafe is the place for an all-American dining experience!
One of their signature dishes is the Corned Beef Hash, which is prepared in-house, with lots of love, atop hash browns and served with gravy and eggs. Natalia’s has long been an anchor in Downtown Camas since the early 2000s, and it’s a place where people gather, dine, and enjoy each other’s company.
Opening at 7 am daily, it’s a place where travelers come from afar to enjoy a good, hearty American meal with happy staff who keep it real!
Location: 437 NE 4th Avenue, Camas, WA 98607
Feast @316 — Downtown Camas
Enjoy a relaxing lunch or dinner at Feast! Located in the heart of historic Downtown Camas, Washington, Feast @316 offers one of the best dining experiences in the Northwest with Fresh Seafood, Certified Angus Beef, Craft Cocktails, and Signature Wines.
Location: Downtown Camas at 316 NE Dallas St.
Hours: Monday-Thursday, 11:30 am-9 pm; Friday + Saturday, 11:30 am-10 pm; Sunday, 4-9 pm; Happy Hour, Monday-Friday 3-5 pm.
Navidi’s Olive oils & Vinegars
How do you enjoy your popcorn? Lots of you are already fans of our Butter EVOO and White Truffle Sea Salt on your popcorn. Have you tried Navidi’s Persian Lime EVOO and Jalapeno Sea Salt together? What about drizzling some of our Dill EVOO and Toasted Onion Sea Salt on top? At Navidi’s we’ve got dozens of tasty possibilities to dress up this quick and easy snack. What are you going to try next? 🍿🧂😋
Navidi’s has a long tradition of providing the best olive oils, vinegars, speciality salts and seasonings to make your meals extraordinary. Visit us today to sample our fabulous oils and vinegars, which also make great gifts.
Location: 322 NE Cedar Street, Camas, WA 98607
Hours: Monday thru Saturday 11 am – 6 pm and Sunday noon – 5 pm.
HAnA Korean — Downtown Camas
Hana Korean wants to get the word out that they’re expanding their catering service. Have an event or company meeting? Call Hana and they’ll take special care of you. Or just come in and have a special dining experience.
“We cook our food with a lot of love,” said Eric Park, owner of Hana Korean.
For those who know and appreciate Korean food, Hana is the real deal. Hana offers Korean, teriyaki, noodles, combinations, and sides at reasonable prices. A customer favorite is the Bi Bim Bop, as well as the Bul-Go-Gi, which is thinly sliced marinated beef, stir-fried vegetables, and steamed rice. Portion sizes are generous.
Location: 412 NE 4th Ave. Downtown Camas
Hours: Monday-Saturday, 11 am-8:30 pm