Always a fun night and will be a blast from the past – the 1980’s! Get your legwarmers and parachute pants ready! Friday, July 5th, 5-8 pm. Do the 14th annual Camas Poker Tour & Game Night – ‘80s Style, sponsored by Camas Antiques, throughout participating businesses.
- Collect Totally Tubular “playing cards” from each participating merchant and see what kind of hand you’ve been dealt!
- Gnarly prizes donated by local merchants awarded to the 5 highest hands!
- Dress To the Max in your favorite 80’s wear and get extra tickets to win!
- Play Righteous family-friendly 80’s themed games & crafts
- Open Mic Night at Journey—come sing or perform! 6-8 pm. Schweet.
- Take a Chill Pill. Art Gallery Shows and Receptions
- It’s gonna be RAD! Shop, dine, enjoy art, listen to live music, more!
To play “Camas Poker Tour”:
- Start at the DCA table in Journey, 304 NE 4th Avenue, to pick up your poker passport and activity list.
- Collect a “poker card” from each participating merchant.
- Turn in your cards to the dealer at Camas Antiques by 8 pm.
- You will be dealt playing cards to match the number of business “poker cards” that you have (the more businesses you visit, the more chances for a great hand!).
- Great prizes donated by local businesses will be awarded to the 5 highest hands! Good Luck!
Enjoy other family-friendly games throughout town and earn tickets to enter to win a prize basket from the merchants!
- Rubik’s Cube Challenge
- ’80’s Trivia Mix ‘n Match
- Lucky Rollers
- Spin and Win
- Downtown Dice
- Card War
- Toss it in
- ’80’s Plinko + More!
Other activities for First Friday include:
- Art Gallery Shows and Receptions:
- Mandi and Ian of mandi MOON artistry will be doing airbush face painting – FUN!!!
- Kids, come paint with The Paint Roller mobile paint party!!!!
- Get a ticket to win for every $10 spent in downtown
So much going on all over town! Shop, dine, enjoy the galleries, listen to live music, and more!