The Hammond Kitchen & Craft Bar has just launched their summer menu, which includes three new small plates, two new sides, two new salads, two new pizzas, nine new drinks, and six new mains.
“Our team has been working hard to change things up for summer,” said Gwen Goodrich, co-owner of The Hammond. “We source so much of our fresh vegetables and meats from local farms, and we think you’ll be pleased with the new menu additions.”
New Small Plates
- Duck Liver Pate: Pistachios, crostini, mustard assorti, mama lil’s pepper jam, with olives and almonds.
- Tomato Jam Toast: Housemade focaccia, chèvre goat cheese from Portland creamery, herbs, freshly grated parmesan.
- Charcuterie Platter: Prosciutto, salami, duck liver pate, assorted cheeses, olive nuts, fruit, and crostini.
- Skillet White Cheddar Mac and Cheese.
- Summer Succotash Sauté: With a variety of freshly picked vegetables tossed with herb butter.
- Prawn and Avocado Salad: Raddichio, roasted corn, sherry vinaigrette, manchego, green olive crostini.
- Tomato Salad: Heirloom and vine ripened, chèvre, basil, EVOO, white and dark balsamic redux.
New Brick Oven Pizzas
- Bacon Apple Cheddar: EVOO, crisp red apple, pancetta bacon, white cheddar, drizzle of maple syrup.
- Charcuterie: Salami, pepperoni, prosciutto, duck liver pate, EVOO, roasted garlic, shredded gruyere cheese, olive pesto, mama lil’s peppers, shiitake mushrooms.
New Main Dishes
- Fresh Ora King Salmon: Wood grilled, citrus butter, tomato and corn relish, roasted potatoes, summer succotash.
- Fish and Chips: Wild fresh halibut or wild cod, seasoned planks crusted, house fries, slows, tartar.
- Smoked Pork Chop: Double cut, double smoked, peach compote, roasted potatoes, summer succotash.
- Mushroom Meatloaf: Red wine mushroom redux, horseradish mashed potatoes, rainbow chard sauté.
- Mary’s Wood Roasted Chicken Half: Peruvian marinade, pan sauce, five grain blend, rainbow chard sauté.
- Fresh Halibut: Pan seared, scampi prawns, garlic, heirloom tomato, rainbow chard, roasted potatoes.
- The Ocean Potion: Empress gin, simple syrup, lemon and tonic. Strong, tart, and floral.
- Peachy Keen Sangria: Muddled fresh peaches with strawberries, peach juice and liqueur with local NW rose. Light, fresh and juicy.
- The H Mai Tai: 3 Howls gold rum, lemon sour, Orgeat and a float of Royal Jamaican Black Strap Dark Rum. Tropical, lush, and fruity.
- Sonoran Margarita: Casamigos Mezcal, Grand Marnier, fresh muddled pineapple, jalapeño and lime with a dusting of Tajin. Spicy, complex and tart.
- Summer Manhattan: Bulleit rye bourbon, limoncello, sweet vermouth and a splash of lemon. Bright, bold and potent.
- The Garden Gimlet: Aria gin, lime and fresh basil syrup. Fresh, herbaceous and balanced. A summer spin on an old favorite.
- Hammond Guavito: 3 Howls gold rum, muddled mint and lime with GTS Guava Goddness kombucha. Crisp, lush, and tart.
- The Float Trip: Wild Roots pear vodka, Aperol, Lime and Cava Brut Sparkling. Tangy, bubbly and delightful.
- Rosy Cheeks: Mamo Kawa Creamy Negori Sale, peach liqueur, muddle cucumber, lime Bedford’s ginger beer and a splash of cranberry.
The Hammond Kitchen and Craft Bar is located at 4857 NW Lake Road, #200, Camas, WA 98607.
Hours: Monday-Thursday, 11:00 am-9 pm; Friday, 11:00 am-10 pm; Saturday, 10:30 am-10 pm; Sunday, 10:30-10 pm; Social Hour, Monday-Friday 3-6 pm, plus Saturday + Sunday, 3-6 pm.
See one of our past Food + Dining articles: https://lacamasmagazine.com/2019/04/weekly-food-dining-guide-fun-times-at-alex-smokehouse.html