First Friday is coming August 2nd and with the theme “Small Town Summer Fun–Downtown Goes Flamingo” from 5-8 pm. All the shops, restaurants, galleries, and theater will have their air conditioning going so will be nice and cool for you :). Stop by Journey on 4th Avenue for games, crafts, and your activity list for the evening.
Come Celebrate Summer!
Activities will include:
- Play the “What’s that Flamingo Saying?” game in downtown businesses & earn tickets to win great summer prizes!
- Flamingo themed Fun & Games & Crafts
- Live outdoor music & dining by Mesa!
- 2 ribbon Cuttings: 5 pm: Coventry Gardens (602 NE 3rd) and 5:30 pm: Columbia Chiropractic Grand Re-opening with new owner Amy Reynolds (428 NE 4th)
- Art shows and receptions in all downtown galleries
- Camas High School Grad Night will be on hand with their “flocking” fundraiser opportunities!
- Kona Ice Shave Ice will be here!
- Papermaker Pride T-shirts will be selling their Camas Pride wear for a school district fundraiser with a limited flamingo pink printed Camas tee!
- Wear your best Flamingo themed attire and get tickets to win!
- Free kids’ rock painting sponsored by The Paint Roller Mobile Paint Party
- Free Otter pops for the kids
- Shop, dine, and stay cool!
The Camas Gallery will feature Russ Raybukin, Steampunk artist and founder of Old Barn Custom, from 5-8 pm. It’s a great time to meet and greet, and see so much of his amazing work, which is found exclusively at the Camas Gallery.
Join us for a fun and dynamic summer evening in Downtown Camas! Visit the First Friday Facebook page for more details and updates. See you soon!
You can also visit www.DowntownCamas.com or read a past First Friday article: https://lacamasmagazine.com/2019/07/camas-gallery-features-liz-pikes-field-of-sunflowers-on-first-friday.html