As part of a fun collaboration, the Camas Hotel breakfast being served by Tommy O’s is now available to the public every morning from 8-11 am (weekends until noon).
Tommy O’s fans can enjoy several great new dishes, as follows:
- Loco Moco: A Hawaiian staple with their housemade St. Helens beef patty, fried eggs, and brown gravy atop a bed of white rice.
- Island Scramble: Three-egg scramble with bell pepper, spinach, and sweet corn. Served with white rice or seasoned homestyle potatoes.
- Local Boy: Traditional island fare. Two eggs cooked your way with a choice of Kalua pork, bacon, Portuguese sausage, or fried Spam and a side of white rice.
- Huevos Rancheros Verde: House fried corn tortillas cooked with a spicy tomatillo lime salsa, black beans, queso fresco, pico de gallo, fresh avocado, and two fried eggs.
- Bread Pudding French Toast: House made bread pudding, egg dipped and fried golden. Served with your choice of bacon, Portuguese sausage or fried Spam.
- Forbidden Rice Breakfast Porridge: A favorite from Southeast Asia. Warm purple forbidden rice cooked with coconut milk and palm sugar, finished with coconut cream, mango pieces, and toasted coconut.
Tommy O’s also offers several sides (eggs, bacon, Hawaiian buns, Mac salad and more) plus several beverages including classic mimosa and tropical mimosas, and a Bloody Mary. For this opening weekend, the mimosas are $2.50.
“It’s been in the works for many months, and we’ve been working with the Camas Hotel to serve their breakfast,” Jon Betts, Tommy O’s General Manager. “We wanted to go away from the traditional breakfast. It’s all Pacific Rim-based with a Spanish flare, and different options. I build my dishes from the ground up and provide something different than they’ve had before.”
Anyone staying at the Camas Hotel booking their En-Suite rooms receives a free breakfast at Tommy O’s. You can make your reservations here: https://reserve2.resnexus.com/resnexus/Reservations/LodgingMobile/Select?UID=77406EF1-646A-41C1-894E-DFAF53CC943B