BurgerIM has a cool way to order great food — through their BurgerIM To Go app, available through Google Play or the Apple App Store.
With the new app, says local BurgerIM owner, Chanly Va, “ordering for for takeout has never been easier.”
She said “users just scroll through the easy-to-navigate menu, select the dishes you want, specify any special instructions, submit your payment information securely and then you will receive an alert what your order will be ready.”
With the app, you can do the following:
- Browse the restaurant menu and see all customizable options up front.
- View the restaurant location (BurgerIM Camas is located by Costco), hours and contact information.
- Select from saved delivery address.
- Store credit card information securely.
- Check out faster if you use Apple Pay.
“It’s one of several options we are using to make ordering our gourmet burgers fast,” said Va.
You can also get a 10 percent discount for your first online order through www.BurgerIM.com or when you text BURGERIM to 33733.
All of the aforementioned options are for pickup only.
Customers can also order food for delivery through the following apps: Uber Eats, Door Dash, and Grub Hub.