Vancouver, WA — In their latest COVID-19 report, Clark County Public Health said the number of new cases doubled over the previous seven days (July 7-14). The July 15 update included 151 total new cases in a one-week period; this week, we have 302 new cases.
• 302 additional cases (confirmed and probable) since last update
• 24,931 confirmed cases to date (+251 since last update)
• 1,626 antigen probable cases to date (+51 since last update)
• 301 active cases (in isolation period)
• 5.3% of hospital beds are occupied by COVID cases and persons under investigation for COVID-19 (awaiting test results)
• 292 total deaths to date (260 confirmed, 32 suspect)
• No new deaths since last update
• COVID-19 activity rate is 50.1 cases per 100,000 over 14 days (down slightly from 53.3 cases per 100,000 last week).
• COVID-19 new hospital admission rate is 2.8 per 100,000 people over 7 days (up from 2.2 per 100,000 last week)
To learn more, visit the Clark County Public Health webpage: https://clark.wa.gov/public-health/covid-19-data