Vancouver, WA — Clark County Public Health just released their latest COVID-19 update. The last update was issued Thursday, Aug. 26. Clark County has hit its highest COVID-19 activity rate (523 cases per 100,000) since the pandemic broke out in March 2020.
• 1,602 additional cases (confirmed and probable) since last update
• 29,725 confirmed cases to date (+1,243 since last update)
• 2,730 antigen probable cases to date (+359 since last update)
• 1,561 active cases (in isolation period)
• 23.3% of hospital beds are occupied by COVID-19 cases and persons under investigation for COVID-19 (awaiting test results)
• 134 COVID-19 cases and 1 person under investigation for COVID-19 hospitalized
• 306 total deaths to date (274 confirmed, 32 suspect)
• 1 new confirmed death since last update: Man in his 50s with underlying conditions
• COVID-19 activity rate is 523.0 cases per 100,000 over 14 days (up from 397.4 cases per 100,000 last week).
• COVID-19 new hospital admission rate is 13.6 per 100,000 people over 7 days (up from 9.4 per 100,000 last week)
Learn more on the COVID-19 data webpage: https://clark.wa.gov/public-health/covid-19-data
You can find more frequent case updates on the state Department of Health data dashboard: https://www.doh.wa.gov/Emergencies/COVID19/DataDashboard.