This month’s Downtown Camas First Friday, to be held November 3 from 5-8 pm will be filled with fun activities centered around being “thankful for pie!”
Start the evening at the Downtown Camas Association (DCA) tables at Journey Community Church at 4th and Birch for your pie passport and activity list.
First Friday activities include:
- Pie tastings in participating businesses — vote for your favorite pie and be entered to win prizes from the merchants, which include the pies themselves.
- Pie Walk parties start at 7 pm at Journey Church — you can win a delicious pie, some other treats and have fun dancing. Truly Scrumptious and Cake Happy are donating some of the pies.
- There will be a pie raffle at the DCA tables inside Journey Church, which is sponsored by Carla Edwards from allclarkcountyhomes.com
- Kids’ autumn crafts at the DCA tables and painting with The Paint Roller.
- Family friendly gratitude activities
- Art shows at Camas Gallery, located at 408 NE 4th Avenue; Second Story Gallery, located at 625 NE 4th Avenue (featuring Annette Jackson); and Attic Gallery, located at 421 NE Cedar, featuring Mike Smith and Terri Axness.
- S’mores roasting at Journey (weather permitting).
And, be sure to stop by at the fine restaurants in downtown Camas.
To learn more, visit www.downtowncamas.com