Camas, WA — Grains of Wrath, a brilliant Downtown Camas brew pub with fantastic cuisine has announced they are open for Christmas Eve with a special menu.
GOW will be open noon-7 pm Christmas Eve with a special dinner from 3-6 pm by reservation only! Also, when you fill a crowler on Christmas Eve, you will get double punched on your punch card.
Here’s the special Christmas Eve menu:
- Soup (cup or bowl) $5/$7
- Pimento Cheese $7 (white cheddar, roasted peppers, spent grain crackers)
- Brussel Sprouts $11 (bacon, almonds, romesco)
- Simple Salad $8 (mixed greens, apples, hazelnuts, sugar plum vinaigrette)
- Streak Frites $16 (Hanger, fries, truffle mushroom butter)
- Glazed Ham $16 (Hill ham, mashed potatoes, gravy)
- Braised Pork $16 (beer braised pork shoulder, cheesy polenta, jus, pickled peppers)
- Apple Pie $5 (Kiyokawa apples, butter crust, cinnamon whip cream)
- Woke Cookies $3 (Snickerdoodle or oatmeal Chocolate)
- Christmas Sugar Cookies $4 (3 housemade cookies, icing, sprinkles)
About Grains of Wrath
GOW opened in March 2018 and continues to win awards for their special brews. They continually reinvent their menu and are great supporters of community events and charities.
To make your reservation, call 360.210.5717
To learn more, visit www.gowbeer.com