Vancouver, WA — Clark County Public Health released the latest COVID-19 data, which includes a significant drop in activity rates from a week ago.
The health department, however, did say a delay in lab processing at the state may mean not all positive cases are reflected in today’s total. The state is working to resolve the issue, they said.
• 40 new cases
• 17,204 cases to date
• 1 new confirmed death
• 187 total deaths to date (172 confirmed, 15 suspect)
• 599 active cases (in isolation period)
• Clark County COVID-19 activity rate is 310.54 cases per 100,000 (down from 401.23 cases per 100,000 last week)
• 44 COVID-19 patients hospitalized
• 5 people hospitalized awaiting COVID-19 test results
Here is additional information about the new confirmed death:
• Man in his 70s with underlying conditions
Learn more at the county’s COVID-19 data webpage: https://clark.wa.gov/public-health/covid-19-data