Vancouver, WA — Clark County Public Health released the latest COVID-19 data that shows an activity rate that has more than doubled from a week ago. Last week, the activity rate was 715 per 100,000. This week the activity rate jumped to 1,671 per 100,000.
Here is this week’s COVID-19 update:
• 6,121 additional cases (confirmed and probable) since last update
• 50,573 confirmed cases to date (+4,455 since last update)
• 7,808 antigen probable cases to date (+1,666 since last update)
• 6,110 active cases (in isolation period)
• 96.8% of hospital beds are occupied
• 98.4% of ICU beds are occupied
• 17.8% of hospital beds are occupied by COVID-19 cases and persons under investigation (PUI) for COVID-19 (awaiting test results)
• 25% of ICU beds are occupied by COVID-19 cases and PUIs
• 94 COVID-19 cases and 1 PUI hospitalized
• COVID-19 activity rate is 1,679.1 cases per 100,000 over 14 days (up from 715.1 last week).
• COVID-19 new hospital admission rate is 11.8 per 100,000 people over 7 days (up from 7.0 last week)
• 623 total deaths to date (573 confirmed, 50 suspect)
• 14 additional confirmed deaths since the last update:
• 2 men in their 30s
• 1 man in his 50s
• 2 men in their 70s
• 2 men 80+ years old
• 3 women in their 60s
• 1 woman in her 70s
• 3 women 80+ years old
• 1 additional suspect death: a woman 80+ years old
More than 700,000 doses of COVID-19 vaccine have been administered in Clark County. And more than 112,000 people have received an additional dose (either a booster or third dose if immunocompromised).
Everyone 5 years and older is eligible to get vaccinated, and those 12 years and older can get a booster dose. If you have questions about the vaccines, please talk to your health care provider.
If you’re ready to get vaccinated or need a booster dose, here’s how you can find a vaccine location near you:
• Search on VaccineLocator.doh.wa.gov
• Search on VaccineFinder.org
• Call 833.VAX.HELP
• Text your zip code to 438829 (GETVAX)
You may learn more on the Clark County health department’s COVID-19 data webpage: https://clark.wa.gov/public-health/covid-19-data