Washougal Times (formerly Heller’s) offers an abundance of live entertainment while you dine and unwind. Coming up Wednesday (today) is Mac Potts, a blind musician who recently gave a TEDx Talk at Discovery High School. He’s able to play almost any song on demand. He’s performing tonight from 6-9.
Lacamas Magazine saw his performance a few weeks ago, and Potts is a talented singer and performer.
Here’s a list of upcoming entertainers:
- Thursday, July 18, 2019 — Andrew Silva Jazz Combo 6-8 pm
- Friday, July 19, 2019 — Double Down 8-11 pm
- Saturday, July 20, 2019 — Mac Potts 6-9 pm
- Thursday, July 25, 2019 — Andrew silva Jazz Combo – Dining Rm
- Thursday, July 25, 2019 — Wayne Havrelly – Lounge
- Friday, July 26, 2019 — Jesse Samsel
- Saturday, July 27, 2019 — Crow’s Feet
- Thursday, August 1, 2019 — Andrew Silva Jazz Combo
- Friday, August 2, 2019 — Wayne Havrelly
- Saturday, August 3, 2019 — Pacific Rhythm
Food wise, Washougal Times is simply American done well. It’s splashed in with Pacific NW ingredients with burgers, BLT’s, meatloaf specials, Copper River Salmon, fresher ingredients that are all around us. It’s about looking at what the community needs, so they’ve create menus around that. Then as the community changes the menu will change, as well.
“We want to make sure we’re paying attention,” said Jackson. “We offer comment cards with each guest and chat with them about their experience. We don’t want people walking out the door unhappy. What can we do to make that right?”
The symbol that’s above the restaurant represents rushing water, which is why it’s in blue. Washougal Times is all about the community and the history and the times of this area.
“On the marquee we have the slogan drink, eat, repeat,” said Jackson. “Come visit.”
Hours: 11 am – 10 pm Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday. Open until 11 pm on Fridays and Saturdays. Closed Monday.
Located at 1826 E Street, Washougal, WA 98671
You can also see our first article on Washougal Times: https://lacamasmagazine.com/2019/04/washougal-times-has-its-official-grand-opening-this-weekend.html